Политика за околната среда
The management and staff of Chrousso Village Hotel are committed to the preservation of our environment. Recognizing the responsibility we have both locally and globally, we develop a number of initiatives to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle wherever possible – from energy-efficient lighting to water conservation systems, naturalized landscaping, and an extensive recycling program, to name a few. We encourage all stakeholders to help us preserve our environment by participating in our Green initiatives.
The Chrousso Village Hotel is working towards continuous improvement in the development of programs designed to minimize environmental impacts generated from our activities, products, and services.
- Endeavor to go beyond the normal regulations and standards in the industry;
- Purchase local products where available;
- Support pollution prevention and minimization programs in the workplace;
- Use energy-efficient equipment and procedures;
- Foster relationships with our community, suppliers, contractors, government agencies, and other organizations engaged in conserving the environment;
- Review environmental objectives and practices on a yearly basis, as well as monitor performance;
This Environmental Policy will always be readily available to employees, guests, and community stakeholders. The growth of the Chrousso Village Hotel depends on the willingness of everyone involved to act responsively – for the sake of our own future.
Chrousso Village Hotel’s ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ADMINISTRATOR
E: [email protected]